It’s December and you know what that means. It means that Christmas is just a few weeks away. There are so many ways to get into the holiday spirit. One thing that I find that helps me do that are movies. I have a list of movies that I love to watch that help me get into the holidays and I thought that I would share1 0 of them with you. So here are 10 of my favorite movies: 1. Home Alone 1 and 2: .
2. Santa Clause:
3. Frosty The Snowman:
4. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation:
5. A Charlie Brown Christmas:
6. A Christmas Story:
7. Mickey’s Christmas Carol:
8. Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas:
9. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer:
10. Rudolph THe Red-Nosed Reindeer:
That’s my list. What are your must see holiday movies?