The holidays are here! That means your weekends will be spent shopping a majority of the time. Other times you will be looking for fun activities to do with your family. The World of Coca Cola has a great list of things to do that not only allows you to spend time with your family but share some of that fun with love ones that are far away.
Here is a list of 10 ways to enjoy the holidays at the World of Coca Cola:
- Mail friends personalized letters from the desk of the Coca-Cola Polar Bear inviting them to the attraction.
- Give a one-of-a-kind holiday gift that friends and family will always remember.
- Savor the season with signature beverages like Gingerbread Coke & Mistletoe Flow starting the Friday after Thanksgiving.
- Snap and share selfies with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear and Santa Claus using #WOCCHoliday
- Get the star treatment with personalized VIP Guided Tours.
- Give back with a gift from 5by20 artisan collection, which benefits women entrepreneurs around the world.
- Ooh and ahh over the thousands of holiday lights and larger-than-life ornaments in Pemberton Place.
- Learn the real story behind the Santa Claus image we know and love, originally commissioned by Coca-Cola in the 1930s.
- Share favorite holiday memories of Coca-Cola with other fans from around the world.
- Give the gift of happiness all year long with a World of Coca-Cola Annual Pass.