This post contains referral code links. If you click and download any apps I will be rewarded.
Tuesday I did my first Instagram live. It was such a scary experience. But I am glad I did it. In that live I shared 5 apps that I have been using to keep some extra cash in my pocket. I mentioned that it was 14 apps but after going back and counting my apps I realized it’s actually 12. So I am going to share the 5 I shared on my live and the other 7. So here is the list.
- Ibotta: I have been using Ibotta for a few years now. It is really simple to use. You go to the app and pick the items that you are going to go shopping for. Each item will give you an amount that you will get for a rebate on each purchase. Then there are 3 ways you can get your rewards. You can upload a receipt, connect your loyalty card, or connect your credit cards. On this app you can cash out once you hit $20.
- Receipt Hog: Receipt Hog is another app that I have been using for years. With this app you get points for each receipt you upload. You can also get points through surveys and spins. You can cash out with this app after you reach a certain amount of points. The most you can cash out for is $45 once you reach 6500 points.
- Fetch Rewards : Fetch is another great app. It is the same concept as receipt hog. You get points for your receipts. The only difference is you get points for each item on the receipt. With this app you can turn points in for gift cards. It’s not actual cash but if you can get free items it’s still keeping money in your pockets. If you sign up please enter my referral code HA1KD
- Shopkick: On Shopkick you get points by just walking in certain stores but you can also get points for the items you purchase as well. This is another app where you can turn in points for gift cards.
- 1q: Now here is what I love about 1q. I get paid for answering survey questions. The great part about it is I get paid for each question immediately. Now the questions can take awhile. Meaning you won’t get a question every day. The smallest amount you will get paid is $0.25.
- Survey Junkie: Survey Junkie is another great app. I just started using this app about a week ago. You get points for each survey that you take. With this app you can take a survey every day and you get points whether you qualify or not. The minimum you can cash out for is $10.00. I got my money in my PayPal immediately. There is also a website you can go to if you don’t want to download the app.
- Gauge: Gauge is an app where you take surveys. You are then rewarded with either a Amazon gift card or Paypal. Again the frequency of the surveys can vary.
- OnGo: This is a survey app that pays you to take surveys as well. You can cash out at $10 on this app as well. The frequency of the surveys differ. This is my second week using the app. My first week I got a survey every day. I am currently doing a study where I have to watch my son’s eating habits. At the end of this study I will be paid in 3-5 days. Also on this app if you don’t qualify for a survey you are paid $0.10. I haven’t cashed out yet so I don’t know how quickly I will be paid.
- InboxDollars Surveys: Is another app I just downloaded this week. Once again you can cash out at $10. On this app you can take as many surveys as you want every day. When you don’t qualify you are paid $0.10. You also get paid for reading emails. The surveys go to your email as well. You can also go to the website.
- WeAre8: I was told about this app by a friend. On WeAre8 you can get paid simply by completing task for brands and posting them to social media. If you are approved you post the tasks to the social media you agreed to, leave it up for 30 days, and then you will get paid. There is not a minimum cash out balance for this app.
- Achievement: Is another app I have been using for years. On this app you earn points for being active. That could be working out, get a good night’s sleep, and even tracking your eating habits. You can also earn points by taking surveys. Once you earn 10,000 points you get to cash out for $10.00. It takes 3-5 days to get the money.
- Sweatcoin: The final app I have for you is Sweatcoin. This app tries to encourage you to get outside. It only counts your steps when you are outdoors. Once you hit a certain amount of points you can cash out for Paypal cash or other prizes.
These are all the apps I have for you. They all work pretty well for me. I enjoy using them. It also gives me something to do in my spare time. I hope that you get a chance to give a few of them a try.