One thing I am excited to do when the weather warms up is to take advantage of the great local parks that Georgia has. My family and I love to be outdoors. During the summer we usually find ourselves doing a little Park hopping. Here are a few of our favorite parks:
- Lucky Shoals Park: we like the atmosphere of this park. It has some really nice equipment. It also has basketball courts.
- Graves Park : the thing that really attracts us to this park is the lake and walking trails. We always wind up walking the trails here. The playground is great. It has some nice equipment except the is one swing that squeaks really loud.
- Fifth Ward Park: this park has a spray ground and it is cushioned with material on the ground to keep kids from hurting themselves too bad when they fall. I really like the swings at this place too.
- Brook Run Park is another great Park. It has a skate park and a lot of equipment for kids to play on. It too has material to cushion a child’s fall.
- Lenora Park: it has a lake and great walking trails along with a good size playground.
- Ronald Reagan Park : Has great walking trails. This park has a stream that kids would love to follow.
- Wills Park: i like this park mainly because of how it’s made. To me it looks like a big castle.
- Suwanee Towne Park : Now this park doesn’t have a playground but it has a really nice fountain and some great art.
- Centennial Park: it has fountains and a nice playground.
- Lillian Webb Park: another Paul with no playground but a great fountain.
- Riverside Park: this park has a river with great walking trails. A spray ground that last I checked was $1 for kids and adults to play on.
- Morgan Falls Park : I have one word for you. WATERFALL! I haven’t been to this park yet but hope to go to it soon because I want to see that waterfall in person.
That’s my list. Feel free to name some other great parks. Maybe my family and I will check them out.