Today is the day my heart became bigger. My little man (he will always be my little man) entered the world. One look at him and I knew I would give my life for him and do whatever I could to make him successful. In 12 years he has grown so much. I’ve enjoyed watching the small infant that graced me with his presence turn into the little man he is today. We have learned a lot from each other. We are a like in so many ways that I often almost guarantee that he was brought into my life as payback for the things I put my parents through. Ha ha ha!! But he also challenges me and keeps me on my toes. So in honor of this day I thought I would share 12 things I love about my baby. This is going to be hard because there are so many great things about him.
1. I love that he is here.
2. I love his sense of humor. The kid can turn almost anything into a joke.
3. I love his knowledge of animals. You can ask him just about anything about animals. If he doesn’t known he will gladly look it up.
4. I love his willingness to learn.
5. I love the moments when he surprises me with a hug or kiss
6. I love when he cuddles with me.
7. I love the conversations we have. We can talk about like 15 different things in a 5 minute span.
8. Love that he is my shopping buddy. Almost every time I go grocery shopping he is right by my side.
9. I love how he isn’t afraid to be emotional. In our home we let our little man know it is okay to express himself.
10. I love the relationship he has with his sister.
11. I love the relationship he has with his dad. Till this day he still looks out for The Husband to come home from work and always talks his ear off.
12. I just love him.
As one of the most important people in my life I am so glad he entered it. He is such a blessing and I can’t wait to see him grow some more.