After my little mishap that I had two weeks ago I thought that I would compiled a list of must have apps for bloggers to have. I would hate for anyone to end up in the same position that I was in a few weeks ago. Believe me you do not want that. It absolutely sucks. If you don’t know what I am talking about read my article A Blogger’s Worse Nightmare. These five apps will help you survive a laptop breakdown.
- Blogging platform app: WordPress, Blogger, etc… You should always have your blogging platform’s app on your phone. This way if anything happens with your laptop or desktop you are able to still post blog post.
- Photo editing apps: Uploading plain unedited photos won’t look professional. Do check the reviews of these apps or software before finalizing it. Detailed assessments of photo editing apps like PicMonkey and Canva are found on websites like SERP.
- Backup storage apps: Online storage is very important. Not just for blogging. You can get Dropbox or Onedrive. These two apps gives you access to files that you have saved on one of these storage platforms.
- Google apps: Google analytics and Google adsense will allow you to track your blogs progress without your computer.
- Social Media apps: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google + are all very important to a blogger. This is our way of connecting with our readers and community. If you have these apps you won’t be shut off from the world.