I am a member of Bzzagent. I received Kroger Fuel points as a part of this campaign but all opinions are my own.
I am a long time shopper at Kroger. Every where we lived since I got married there has always been a Kroger near us so that’s where I’ve always shopped. What I’ve always liked about Kroger is the many ways you can save money on groceries. I can always go into Kroger and come out with a good amount of food to feed my family of four and now six since we have added two furry family members to our family over the past few months. Every Wednesday I sit down and look at my digital app and decide what I’m going to purchase at the store. Another reason I like Kroger is the many ways you can save on gas. Kroger has a fuel points program. I have loved this program ever since it came out. It has saved my family and I a ton of money on gas. Especially since The Husband works forty-five minutes from our home. Each 100 fuel points you earn at Kroger gets you .10 cents off of gas. The other day The Husband called me because he was thrilled that we paid just $2.84 for gas. At that time gas was originally $3.39. You can’t beat that right. Now I am going to share with you 5 ways you can earn Kroger fuel points and save on gas.
1. You can earn 1 fuel point for every $1 you spend on gas. This is the way I get my fuel points. I love that I can not only save on groceries but gas as well. Below you’ll find an example of my savings:
2. You can earn 2 Kroger fuel points for every $1 you spend on eligible gift cards
3. You can earn 2 fuel points for every $1 you spend on no-contract cell phones and airtime phone card purchases.
4. You can also earn 50 fuel points for every qualifying prescription you fill at your local Kroger pharmacy.
5. Finally you can earn 50 fuel points for every Kroger customer survey you complete at the bottom of your receipt.
When you get your fuel points you can redeem them in two ways:
1. Insert your card at the gas pump.
2. Enter your alternate I.D.
Kroger’s goal is to help you save as many ways as they possibly can. They have helped my family and I for years. Do you enjoy shopping at Kroger?