Focusing on yourself is so good. I have been doing it a little more lately. I must say that I am glad that I have been making myself a priority. I am learning so much about myself. I am reconnecting with things that I used to love before and am loving to do again. I am learning new boundaries that I want to set with people. It’s just been great. There are so many other things that I noticed that I wanted to share with you.
- Your confidence will go up. When you take better care of yourself and start to connect with yourself will find things that you love about yourself and you will began to embrace it.
- You will come up against some resistance for the new you. When you start taking care of you it can make other people feel some kind of way. It has a tendency to some to expose people for who they are. Trust me that saying “When people show you who they are believe them.” has been so true in my life on occasion.
- You meet that person that you forgot or the person you are meant to be or maybe a mixture of the two.
- You will connect with new people. You attract like minded people who share similar interest and goals.
- You will feel great about yourself.
- You will care less about what people think.
Self care is so important and it really is key to keeping your sanity. Doing things that make you happy is definitely okay. No matter how small or big you should take some time out of your day every day to just reconnect with yourself. It doesn’t have to be hours. It can be seconds, minutes, hours, or even days. Just find a moment to just reconnect with that person you look at in the mirror everyday. Pay him/her a compliment. Encourage him/her to keep going. Let that person know that anything that is causing them problems that day won’t last forever. Let that person know you care.