I have been really happy lately. I have discovered a few things that have been making me extremely happy lately. I have changed a few things in my life that has made life more easy. I wake up and just feel happier. I also started doing things that once made me happy that I had just stopped doing. Here are a few things that have made me happy lately:
- A good book: I have gotten back to reading lately. I used to read a lot but until recently I haven’t made the time for it.
- Walking: I’ve gotten back to walking in the mornings. I have been feeling great. I have been including those with my workouts.
- Positive thinking: I’ve been more positive lately and it really has helped me out. It actually motivates me to be more productive.
- Being more financially stable: Things aren’t perfect but my family and I are definitely doing better financially than we were a year ago.
- Journaling: I have actually been journaling more. I realized writing out my thoughts keeps me more sane. It can be anything from how I’m feeling or writing down some goals.
- A Schedule: I have recently put myself on a schedule. I am so much happier because I feel like I am being more productive than I used to be. I’ve only been doing it since Saturday but I can already tell a difference.
- Being Me: I have been just being me lately. I am not focused on hurting anyone else’s feelings because I am not who they want me to be. I am just focusing on finding out who I am and new ways to make me happy.
The biggest change for me is I am taking care of myself more. I am able to tell it even in pictures. It’s interesting how you don’t notice how unhappy you are until look back or sit down and think about it.