The other day I was watching television and I saw that Roseanne is coming back on the air. Now Roseanne was a great show and I know I will definitely check out the reboot. There is also a reboot of the television show That’s So Raven coming soon. They brought back Full house and Gilmore girls. All of them are great shows.
This got me to thinking about shows that I would want to see back on the air. I would love to see the following shows back on television:
- Sister, Sister: I love the Mowry sisters. I loved how positive the show was and the lessons I learned. I think that it would be great to see an updated version of the show to see what everyone is up to.
- Different World: I don’t know about you but when I was a kid I totally wanted to go to Hillman College when I graduated high school. It took me a while to figure out that Hillman wasn’t an actual college . I loved Whitley, Dwayne, Kim, Freddie, Ron, and just about everyone. Again just a really great positive show that found a great way to bring awareness to certain issues.
- Family Matters: “Did I do that!” I said that for years. Until it worked my parents nerves. I just think it would be great to see everyone come back. It was a hilarious show. I would love to see if Laura & Steve are still together.
- Everybody Hates Chris: This was a great and hilarious show. I loved seeing this show. My favorite character was Rochelle. I still hear her saying “I don’t need this! My man has two jobs!”. I still watch this show in syndication. It would be interesting to see a grown up Chris, Drew, and Tonya.
- Moesha: Moesha is anoher show I would love to see come back. I really want to know what happened to Miles. Oh boy just got kidnapped and was never found. I would be mad if my family just left me hanging like that.
- In Living Color: I thought this was a great sketch comedy show. I loved Wanda and many of the other characters on the show. I think it would be fun to see how they would spoof some of the shows on the air now.
- Fresh Prince of Bel-air: I would love to see this as a reunion show. Just to see what everyone is doing. I would miss Uncle Phil though. May he rest in peace.
All these shows were great! I enjoyed watching every single on. I think I would definitely watch them again if they were rebooted.