I’m having a bit of writer’s block today. I can’t really think of anything interesting to share. Well when this happens I figure it may be because I have a lot on my mind. I find that the best way to get a clear mind is to write down some of what is on it. So I thought that I would share it with you all. I call it A Bit of Randomness because it isn’t really one thing I’m thinking about. So bear with me.
1. I keep looking at my daughter and I am just in disbelief. In less than 3 weeks she will be in high school. Time is flying by so fast. The count down has begun. Pretty soon she will be graduating and on her way to college. I mean where is the little baby I was holding.
2. Then I look at my son and he is about to begin his second year of middle school I am wondering how he will handle middle school alone. In fact how will she handle high school. I mean both of them are entering unchartered territory.
3. What am I going to do with myself once we are back in the normal school routine? This is a question I am having the hardest time answering. What will I do with all the extra time on my hands? I want to do something besides clean and sit in the house. So I have decided that I am going to try to get out the house a little more. I am also going to work on my blog and a story I am writing.
4. I think that I may need to put a little more effort into my relationship. I mean I can always do better right. Men like romance and gifts too. I would love to be the one to surprise my husband with something rather than him always surprising me.
5. How do I take my blog to the next level? I am always wondering this. What can I do to take my blog to the next level? Right now I am thinking of a lot of things that I want to change. Like for example getting a professional header. I actually have an idea of one I want to make myself but I have to get my kids on board with it. I also want to get out to more events.
6. I always wonder if I am the only one who gets confused on how to use certain words. Like Its and it’s or even effect and affect. I often catch myself having to look up how to use some words.
7. Why I can’t I get serious about my fitness? I have been wondering this for the longest. I really want to be healthier but for some reason it is a big struggle for me. I have got to figure out a way to stick with it. I am hoping that something will click for me soon.
8. Another thing I have been thinking about is putting a little more effort into my appearance just because I am a stay at home mom doesn’t mean I have to look a mess.
9. I wish we could have taken a family trip this summer. I would have loved to be on the beach during the summer or a new place that we haven’t been to before . Send my kids back to school with wonderful stories to tell.
10. I am still working on not comparing myself to others. I often find myself wondering why I don’t get what others have and why can’t I be like so and so. I think I am doing much better but I have a lot of work ahead of me.
So that’s everything I’ve been thinking about. What have you been thinking about lately?