I received the products presented in this post for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
I survived another week! Woohoo! It’s Friday! I am so grateful to have made it another week. There is so much to be grateful for. So I am glad it’s Friday. I get to share with you all the good things that have happened to me this week. I am grateful that my health is improving. I am not sick or anything. I just feel healthier. Remember since it’s Grateful Friday here on the blog you are free to share what you are grateful for as well.I am a person who tends to carry around my emotions. I will hold stuff in until I will explode. I can be happy, sad, or mad. I will definitely hold it in. I have of course figured out that this isn’t healthy. I have been discovering different outlets to help me deal with my feelings. I will workout, go for a walk, and read a book. Just to name a few. The biggest thing that helps me though is journaling. I have come to write just about everything down. I have four journals well now it’s five I just added one.
- Vent Journal: In this journal I just write what I am angry about. I usually find myself figuring out ways to handle the problem or it’s just therapeutic for me to writ it down.
- Grateful Journal: In this journal I write down the things that I am grateful for. I decided I didn’t want to have my good and bad mixed together so I decided to keep them separate.
- Prayer Journal: I have a prayer journal where I write down the things I pray about. I also use it as a goal journal where I write down my goals.
- Health journal: I have a health journal cause I recently started tracking my fitness journey. Just keeping track of my exercises and eventually my weight (I haven’t stepped on a scale yet.).
- Blog idea journals: This where I keep my blog post ideas.
I know it all sounds like a bunch to deal with but I find that these things keep me sane. I have been so off and on with journaling. I find that when I don’t I feel so out of control. So I am trying to be more consistent with it.
I love a good journal. So I was thrilled when I was asked if I wanted to review the Hello Angel Guided Follow Your Bliss Journal, the TangleEasy Guided Mandala Journal, and the TangleEasy Guided Dragonfly Journal. Let me tell you all I love these journals! Apparently my daughter does too because she stole one.
Each journal has a great cover. They have journal prompts and blank pages where you an write your thought. I love that these journals have colorful pictures within. My favorite journal the Hello Angel Guided Follow Your Bliss Journal has colorful pages that include encouraging words such as “Don’t Give Up” and “You Can And You Will”. I enjoy seeing things like this I find it positive and motivating. I think the illustrations included in each journal are very enticing and inspire positive thoughts and ideas. I actually find them pretty helpful. I think these journals are great for everyone. You can head over to Amazon and pick up one of these journals now.
Do you journal? How many journals do you have? Do you find them helpful to your daily life?