It’s Friday y’all. I am so glad that it’s Friday. So of course I’m grateful that it’s Friday. It means that I survived another week. I am here and happy. So let’s get Grateful Friday started. All you have to do to participate is share what you are grateful for. No matter how small or big it is there is always something to be grateful for.
- This week I am grateful for the day off I had.
- The time I spent with my daughter on that day off.
- I am grateful for the weather being semi cool.
- I actually wrote 4 posts this week.
- The time I got to spend with my husband yesterday.
- Not having any real complaints this week.
My favorite thing on this list is spending time with my daughter. It’s been awhile since we have done that. I find my kids personalities are totally different when they are by themselves. They don’t have to compete for attention so they can fully be themselves. You can learn new things about them and just enjoy the time you have with them. This week has really been great. I even found a way to better my class. This week has been pretty smooth. What are you grateful for this week?