- Just making a decision. I don’t have to always have to figure out if it’s the right decision or not.
- Accepting the out come of my decisions.
- Enjoying life.
- Realizing it’s okay if my decision doesn’t go the way I expect it to.
- Not always having a plan.
- Not worrying about the opinions of others.
- Doing what makes me happy.
- Not underestimating myself.
I find that I just want to enjoy life more than I have been. So to make me happy I have to decide what my intent is to do most things. I figure if my intentions are clear then I shouldn’t have any doubt about anything else. If I know I’m doing what’s best for my family and myself I should be fine. I just know when I look back on my life I don’t want to regret anything. My goal is to be happy.