I have been hearing the word manifesting a lot lately. I have some fellow bloggers who have been manifesting their dreams like clockwork lately. Some of them just got a huge trip that they all put on either their list of goals or their vision boards. Another just fulfilled her dream of being on television. I am just sitting here in amazement at the things that they are accomplishing. It’s not the green eyed monster. It’s motivation.
Now I am over here thinking of ways that I can manifest my own dreams. I want to be just as accomplished at the people I am seeing. We should always make sure we have people in our circle who encourage us to better who we are. These women have inspired me to get my butt into gear. By this time next year I want to be looking back at the things that I have manifested and smile. So hear is how I plan on doing that.
- Writing down my goals: Yesterday as I was feeling inspired I sat down and wrote down some specific goals that I wanted to accomplish. I even categorized them.
- Putting in the work: Now the women who are manifesting their goals didn’t just write down their goals they put in the work. So I plan on doing the same.
- Making a plan/routine: I am currently developing a plan to put in the work. I am a person who needs a specific plan of action.
- Being consistent: In order to meet your dreams you have to be consistent in your movements to reach them.
- Asking for help: I will definitely be asking for help when I need it.
- Keeping quiet: I find that there is less expectation and you can be more focused when you keep some of your goals to yourself.
- Surrounding myself with a support system: I am making it my business to make sure I surround myself with like minded individuals. I am are ready off to a great start with that one.
- Educating myself: I plan on keeping myself well educated. The only way to get ahead is to learn.
I have already started to take steps to be more successful. My biggest struggle is consistency. I have a way of starting off strong and then falling off. So I am going to pray that I can keep this up. I feel like 2018 is going to be a great year for me. I am really excited.