I can’t believe that today is the last day of 2018. I feel like the year has just flown by. I didn’t meet all of my goals but I think I accomplished some. I am rather proud of myself. Cause I think the biggest accomplishment I made of this year is that I acknowledged myself. This is the last Self Love Monday of 2018. I can’t wait to see what 2019 brings.
Acknowledging some of my wins has made me realize just how amazing I am. I realize now that for every negative that happens to me I had something positive that happened. At the end of all the things that hurt when I got past it I was stronger and had even more to look forward to with the lessons that I learned. When I look back at my 2018 Self Love Monday posts I am really proud of the strides I have made in my life. Things I probably wouldn’t have had the courage to do even a year ago. I have been taking better care of myself and I can see it in pictures and feel it. I just feel that 2018 I became just a better me. This year I realized that I am awesome and I can be an even better me if I continue to put in the effort. Seeing what I did this year definitely gives me something to look forward to. Because I think I had a great 2018. Here are some of my favorite Self Love Monday posts:
Here are some of my favorite Self Love Monday Posts of 2018:
- This post meant so much to me because I have been talking about thrifting for years but never did it until this day: http://lalalandmommy.com/self-love-monday-finally-went-thrifting/
- In this post I discuss how I was finally comfortable enough to share some of my ideas at work. I had been there a year and a half at this point: http://lalalandmommy.com/self-love-monday-sharing-ideas-work/
- Weight loss has been a struggle for me. So when I actually get results I get a bit excited: http://lalalandmommy.com/self-love-monday-can-see-lap/
- I always put off getting a physical and actually anything health related. I started to change this in 2018: http://lalalandmommy.com/self-love-monday-making-my-health-a-priority/
- Splurging on myself has always been hard on me but this day it was different: http://lalalandmommy.com/a-deal-i-pass-up/
- This new past time became a great bonding experiencing for The Husband and I : http://lalalandmommy.com/self-love-monday-my-new-bike-riding-life/
- This is the one I think I am most proud of. I recently tested my creativity beyond what I’ve ever done before: http://lalalandmommy.com/self-love-monday-showing-my-creativity/
I actually enjoyed this year. I can’t wait to see what self love Monday posts I will be writing in 2019. I am so glad that I started to celebrate myself. I enjoyed finding something to celebrate. This can be done in a journal or on a calendar. Remember to celebrate your wins. You don’t even have to write them down. Find away to reward yourself for the thins that you do. I promise you won’t regret it.