It’s Monday! For most people Mondays are just horrible. It means the start to a grueling work week or waking up early to get the kids up and ready for school. If your kids are like mine they aren’t really morning people. So to help me to start my week off on a good note I sometimes lay in my bed before getting up and acknowledge the positive things that have happened to me. Waking up and being blessed with another day is a given. So let’s see what else I have been blessed with. This is over a two week period since I didn’t do one last week. Honestly I only see myself doing this like twice a month.
- Both my kids got great grades on their report cards.
- I have been working out for a total of about three weeks now this month. I am so proud of myself.
- I have gotten some financial opportunities.
- We got a little bit of snow. Which if you know Georgia is very rare.
- My family and I are all healthy.
- My biggest accomplishment is I got over 10,000 steps this weekend. This has never happened to me.
I am feeling great about the things that I have been able to accomplished so far. I am happy with the way things are going. I think I will be able to keep being positive up for awhile. What positive things have happened to you this week?