Lately I haven’t been noticing people using words instead of resolutions as a way to say what they want for 2016. I found it interesting. I guess it’s a way of speaking the things that you want into existence. This year I am all about being positive. So I think that it doesn’t hurt to give a few things a try. One thing I am doing is keeping some of my goals to myself. I also plan on attempting a vision board. I said I was going to do this last year but never did it. So lets see if that happens this year. One thing I have done is I have positive affirmations hanging in my bedroom. They are on different walls . I even have two in my bathroom. I’m not usually one who just jumps on a bandwagon but from what I’ve seen it works. I have spent some days thinking about my words. These are the words I am using for 2016. I will explain why I chose each word as well.
- Effort- I have been known to just say I can’t do something without giving it a try. I also have said that I wanted something and didn’t put any effort into getting it. So that’s why effort is one of my words.
- Success- This is on my list because I want to succeed. I want to become more successful than I was last year.
- Positive- I want to be more positive . So if anything negative happens to me I want to be able to see the positive in it. Now I know some things there is no positive side but I will take the hit and just move on.
- Happy- I just want to be happy. I want to focus on making myself more happy than I am now.
- Strength- I want to build up my strength and learn to hold myself up no matter what .
- Focused- I am going to be more focused this year. I have too many things that I want not to be focused.
This is what I want for myself this year. Actually this is what I want for myself for life. I feel as if all of this things are attainable. I just have to put myself on the path to get them. No one has control of my destiny but me so I have to put aside my fears and get it done. I can’t wait to see what this year holds for me.